Trust, Commitment, Appreciation and Success oriented - Our suppliers are an integral part of our capability and have a strong impact on the quality of our products. Our intention is to build up long-term partnerships with our partners and to seek for continous development and growth.
Accordingly you will find all information required for a successfull collaboration with Rheinmetall Air Defence AG ("RAD").
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Conditions of purchase
Code of Conduct
General Requirements for suppliers of Rheinmetall Air Defence AG
Our partners ...
- have a quality management system according to the actual version of the ISO 9001 standard or a similar standard.
- have an active environment- and occupational health and safety management.
- are in a stable financial situation and plan to realise max. 25% of their yearly turnover with RAD.
- are able to fulfill third party requirements such as the Allied Quality Assurance Publications (NATO-Standard).
- are willing to fulfill the requirements defined in the RAD Quality Assurance Agreement.
- are willing to work within framework agreements.
- are able to meet the Rheinmetall compliance requirements.
In order to add your company as a supplier, we require a fully completed application dossier. Please download the application dossier for new suppliers and send it to email@example.com .
Please note that we are working with a fixed supplier base, which we only adjust as needed. Should your product portfolio be of interest to us in this context, we will be happy to contact you.
Government Quality Assurance of Rheinmetall Air Defence AG
This concerns only orders from Rheinmetall Air Defence that are subject to an official Government Quality Assurance.
Please note, that our receiving department is located at the Binzmühlestrasse, in front of the Portier 2.